Why choose this approach
Common Client Obstacles
- Wanting a “break-through”
- To learn what is holding you back
- Wanting something more, feeling like something is missing
- A desire for deeper satisfaction and fulfilment in your daily life
- Overcoming reoccurring issues such as struggling, backsliding, procrastinating, lack of direction, feeling “stuck”
The benefits of Loving Presence Embodiment
- Rapid re-programming to remove mental conditioning and shift outdated beliefs
- Freedom from inner tension and turmoil; a sense of relief
- Activation of dormant potential within your DNA by transforming pain and wounding
- Clearing of individual, ancestral and evolutionary patterns which can inhibit your spiritual growth
- Powerful transformational tools to assist you in your evolution
- Relaxation within your body
- A sense of being alive in your body; more vitality
- Growth in awareness: Experiences of inner clarity
- An Energy-field of Loving Presence; finding Loving Presence within yourself!
The method of Loving Presence Embodiment - 4 Levels of Approach
Acceptance Level: Primary focus on Feelings
Whatever you notice you then accept. Acceptance means acknowledging that an experience is actually occurring, regardless of like or dislike. This is a passive path of allowing your experiences and those of others to occur without judgment. It does not mean condoning harmful experiences, but accepting what is occurring with awareness and human dignity. The more you accept, the more you begin to experience the Love that is at your core, the importance of all your relationships & the deep bonds with family & friends. Acceptance relates to connection and community, eventually accepting others as yourself. Even at this level, you may begin to notice glimpses of Love present within, beneath and/or around your experiences. Love is the backdrop which allows all of your experiences to occur.
Transcendence Level: Primary focus on Spirit
When you Transcend, you move beyond known experiences and into the greater space of Love within, between and around you. This is a passive surrender of letting go into Love. This Love defies all definition and explanation, remaining always a complete and utter mystery. It can be called by many names: Loving Presence, Oneness, Source, God, Christ, Buddha, Allah, Krishna, Divine, Great Spirit, Singularity, The Unified Field, The Void, The Tao, Nothingness, Emptiness, Etc. It is a quiet, still, simple and peaceful experience within you...essentially not much seems to happen yet paradoxically all is included and integrated! It is also a portal whereby grace, providence and miracles can operate in your life as well as subtle body awakenings, but not by any means of controlling. It can never be forced, only prayed for with relaxation and contemplation. The path toward this Love is approached through a paradoxical self-surrender/Self-affirmation. One can only be open and receptive to its mystery as the Loving Presence within you and within everyone else as well!